Welcome to our website.
- Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Chapter 2: Service Use Contract
Chapter 3: Contract Parties’ Obligations
Chapter 4: Service Use
Chapter 5: Contract Termination and Use Restrictions
Chapter 6: Other
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose )
These terms and conditions are intended to stipulate the terms and conditions of use and procedures for all services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by this website.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definition of terms used in these terms and conditions is They are as follows.
1. User: A person who receives the service provided by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions
2. Use contract: A contract concluded between the company and the user in connection with the use of the service
3. Subscription: Enter the information in the application form provided by the company, and The act of completing the service use contract by agreeing to the terms and conditions
4. Member: A person who registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership registration on this site
5. User number (ID): User to identify the member and use the service of the member
Combination of English letters and numbers selected by the company and approved by the company (only one ID can be issued for one resident registration number)
6. Password: A combination of English letters, numbers, and special characters set by the user to protect the member’s information
7. Termination of Use:
Article 3 (Effect and Change of
Terms and Conditions ) Members may request membership withdrawal (termination) if they do not agree to the changed terms and conditions. If you continue to use the service after 7 days from the effective date of the agreement, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes to the
agreement. ① Effective by posting on the service screen of this agreement or by notifying it through a bulletin board or other method. Will occur.
② If it is deemed necessary, we may change the contents of this agreement, and the changed agreement will be notified on the service screen, and
if you continue to use the service after 7 days after the notice, you have agreed to the changes in the agreement. Is considered.
③ If the user does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, the user may stop using the service and cancel his or her membership registration. If the user continues to use the service, it is
deemed to have agreed to the change of the terms and conditions, and the changed terms and conditions take effect in the same way as the preceding paragraph. .
Article 4 (Applicable Regulations)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are subject to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other related laws.
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (Establishment of
Use Agreement ) The use agreement is established with the consent of the company to the user’s application for use and the user’s agreement to the terms and conditions.
Article 6 (application for use)
Application for use can be made by recording personal information on the membership application form requested by the user on the member information screen of the service.
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
① If a member applies for use by accurately filling out all the details of the application, he or she will approve the application for use of the service unless there are special circumstances.
② In the case of any of the following, we may not consent to use.
1. When the applicant does not apply under his/her real name
2. When the application is made using another person’s name
3. When the contents of the application are falsely
entered 4. When the application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or morals
5. When other requirements for use application set by the company are not met
Article 8 (change of contract details) The
member shall modify the information entered at the time of application for use , and the member shall be responsible for any problems arising from failure to modify it. Are.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company) We
do not disclose or distribute personal information of members that we know in connection with the provision of services to third parties without the consent of the principal. However, this is not the case when there is a request from a state agency in accordance with laws such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, when there is a request for investigation of a crime, or when there is a request by procedures set forth in other related laws.
Article 10 (Member’s obligations)
① When using the service, members must not perform any of the following actions.
1. The other members of the act of illegally using the ID
2. actions providing information obtained from the service to reproduce, publish or third parties
3. violate the copyrights and other rights such as the present, third party rights
4. Public Dissemination of content that violates order and morals
5. Acts that are objectively judged to be associated with crime
6. Acts that violate other related laws
② Members cannot use the service to conduct business activities and use them for business activities. We are not responsible for any consequences caused by this.
③ A member cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
Chapter 4 Service Use
Article 11 (Member’s Obligation)
① Members are responsible for maintenance of their own e-mails, bulletin boards, and registration data, if necessary.
② Members cannot arbitrarily delete or change the data provided by this company.
③ Members shall not register on the website of our website that violates public order and morals, or that infringes other rights such as copyrights of a third party. Members are responsible for all the consequences of posting such content.
Article 12 (post management and deletion)
In order to operate the service efficiently, the member’s memory space, message size, and number of days to be kept can be limited, and if the registered content falls under any of the following items, it can be deleted without prior notice
1. In the case of content that defames other members or third parties by slandering or slandering
2. In the case of content that violates public order and morals
3. In the case of content that is recognized as being linked to a criminal act
4. In case of infringement of copyright, copyright of a third party, etc.
5. In case a member posts pornographic material on the website and bulletin board of this company or links to a pornographic site
6. In case it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
Article 13 ( Copyright of
post ) The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher himself, and the member cannot commercially use the material posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained by using the service.
Article 14 (Service Hours)
The use of the service is in principle 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there is a special problem in business or technology. However, this is not the case for reasons such as regular inspections.
Article 15 (Service Use Responsibilities)
Hacking, linking to obscene sites, illegal distribution of commercial S/W, etc., using the service, shall not be conducted. We are not responsible for such.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service Provision) In
the case of any of the following cases, the provision of the service may be suspended.
1. In case of inevitable construction such as repair of service facilities
2. In case the telecommunication service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication service
3. In case system inspection is necessary
4. In case of other force majeure reasons
Article 5 Chapter
17 Contract Termination and Restriction on Use Article 17 (Termination of Contract and Restriction on Use)
① When a member wishes to terminate the use contract, the member himself/herself must apply for termination through the Internet, and we will take action after confirming the identity of the person.
② In the event that a member commits any of the following acts, the Company shall notify the user of the intention 30 days before the termination action and give the user an opportunity to state his or her opinion.
1. In the case of stealing the user ID and password of another person
2. In case of intentionally interfering with the operation of the service
3. In case of false registration application
4. In case of double registration by the same user with different ID
5. Public order and morals In the case of disseminating content that is impaired by
others 6. In the case of an act that damages the reputation or disadvantages of others
7. In the case of transmitting a large amount of information or transmitting advertising information for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service
8. In case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
9. In case of infringement of intellectual property rights of the company or other members or third parties
10. Others’ personal information, user ID and password When a
member posts pornographic material on his or her homepage or bulletin board or links to an obscene site
12. When it is judged that it violates other relevant laws and regulations
Chapter 6 Other
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Member Cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status in the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Compensation for Damage)
Even if any damage occurs to the member in connection with the service provided free of charge, the Company shall not be liable for such damage, except for damage caused by intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
① If the Company cannot provide the service due to natural disaster, war, or other equivalent force majeure, the company is exempted from responsibility for the provision of the service.
② We are exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
③ We are not responsible for any obstacles in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
④ We are not responsible for any damages caused by the benefits that members expect from using the service or data obtained through the service.
⑤ We are not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by members on the service.
Article 21 (Competent Court) When
a lawsuit is filed for a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the headquarters shall be the exclusive court of competent jurisdiction.
-Effective date: May 16, 2005
-Last modified date: March 1, 2011
Patients’ rights and obligations (related to Article 1-2, Paragraph 1)
1. Patient’s rights
end. The right to receive medical treatment
Patients receive appropriate health care services to protect their health,
are not infringed on reasons such as gender, age, religion, status, and economic circumstances, and medical personnel cannot refuse treatment without justifiable reasons.
I. The right to know and the right to self-determination
Patients receive appropriate health care services to protect their health,
are not violated due to gender, age, religion, status, economic circumstances, etc., and medical personnel cannot refuse treatment without justifiable reasons.
All. Right to Protected Confidentiality
Patients are protected from physical and health secrets related to medical treatment, and medical personnel and medical institutions are not allowed
to disclose or disclose secrets unless they obtain consent from the patient or are stipulated by law, such as criminal investigations.
la. Right to Remedy for Damage In the event that a
patient suffers life, physical or financial damage due to infringement of his/her rights, he/she should contact the
Korea Medical Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Agency (02-6210-0114, www.k-medi.or.kr) for consultation and remedy. I can.
2. Patient’s Responsibilities
end. Obligations of trust and respect for medical personnel
Patients must accurately inform medical personnel of their health-related information and trust and respect the medical personnel’s treatment plan.
I. Obligations not to receive medical treatment through fraudulent methods
Patients must disclose their identity before medical
treatment and do not receive medical treatment through false or illegal methods, such as receiving medical treatment in the name of another person .